Re: font-latex-match-warning-make void function.

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: font-latex-match-warning-make void function.
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:56:18 +0900

>>> Get your shits together, Stefan,
>>
>> I'll try to mess up in a more challenging way next time, I promise.

> Challenge accepted. :-)

Well, it seems that we already have a challenge. :-)

I'm now fixing regression tests, and found that preview.el(.in) still
needs adaptation because it uses ad-{enable,disable}-advice explicitly.
Attached is a possible solution. Stefan, is it safe to repeat the same
`advice-add' or `advice-remove'? That is,
1. Do (advice-add FUNC :before #'preview--open-for-replace) once.
2. Do the same (advice-add FUNC :before #'preview--open-for-replace)
   again.
or
1. Do (advice-remove FUNC #'preview--open-for-replace) on a FUNC which
   isn't yet given advice.

Experiments seem to suggest that it's safe. But if not, I have to add
`advice-member-p' test.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita