Re: auctex on MacOSX

From: Juergen Fenn
Subject: Re: auctex on MacOSX
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 14:47:17 +0200

Am 11.04.21 um 10:28 Uhr schrieb Uwe Brauer:
> Thanks but this based on a rather old Emacs version (24 or 25 if I am
> not mistaken).

I'm sorry to hear this. I was not aware that this is one of your
priorities. I recommended to use Aquamacs because it ususally works out
of the box wich MacTeX.

In case you or someone else is interested in Aquamacs development, I
would like to hand on two mails Win Treese has sent to the
Aquamacs-devel list recently. Pls see below.

Regards,
Jürgen.