Re: AUCTeX and in-buffer completion

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: AUCTeX and in-buffer completion
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 14:54:19 +0200

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Thanks for giving it a try.

> Yes, it should also work with older Emacsen.

> You must have parsing enabled (which I think you have).  Try C-c C-n
> followed by C-M-i?  What do you see?

I did this, no change.
> And what completion framework do you use?  I use company.

Ah, ok I use, pabbrev which is great for typing since it scans the actual
buffer and suggests word, I disable it when I am typing latex commands because
it might be confusing.

Now that I think about it I disabled other completion since the came into
conflict with pabbrev.

Remind me please how shall I turn company on?

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.