reftex does not support nameref

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: reftex does not support nameref
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 17:31:21 +0100

Hi

Although AuCTeX supports nameref, reftex does not.

I presume adding some lines to the nameref.sty file of the sort

(when (featurep 'reftex-vars)

     ;; Add a new reference style
     (add-to-list 'reftex-ref-style-alist
                  '("Nameref" "nameref" (("\\nameref" ?n)))
                  t)

     ;; And activate it
     (and LaTeX-reftex-ref-style-auto-activate
          (fboundp 'reftex-ref-style-activate)
          (reftex-ref-style-activate "Nameref")))

Any comments?

Regards

Uwe Brauer
--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.