Re: AUCTeX 14.0.0 in ELPA

From: Juergen Fenn
Subject: Re: AUCTeX 14.0.0 in ELPA
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:41:19 +0100

Am 10.02.24 um 09:29 Uhr schrieb Tassilo Horn:
> Tassilo Horn <tsdh@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Alright.  I'll reverty my quirk and release 14.0.2 with Stefan's
>> changes.
>
> 14.0.2 is out and seems to work fine. Phew, what a relief. :-)

I am sorry to say that last night I still could not upgrade as I used
to, viz. just update my existing AUCTeX installation and that was it.
Emacs again froze and I had to quit with C-g. I deleted v14.0.2, and I
again downgraded to my backup v13. I'd prefer to stay with it until you
have sorted out these issues.

Regards,
Jürgen.