Re: enhance tex-fold to include the exam class

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: enhance tex-fold to include the exam class
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 15:16:12 +0200

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Well
>
>     1. I tried that setting,
>
>     2. Opened the file sent in an earlier message
>
>     3. Run outline-minor-mode
>
>     4. Then I run either
>
>        1. Hide entry
>
>        2. Or hide body
>
> But in no case is see
>
>   \titledquestion{Chevalier de Méré and the dices}....

This is what I see with "emacs -Q" and the recipe above after running
`outline-hide-body':

PNG image

Side note: Using \part as a command with different meaning inside the
environments provided by exam class is unfortunate, IMO.  It breaks so
many things inside AUCTeX and RefTeX; fontification is the smallest
issue.

Best, Arash