[AUCTeX] Re: How to change the font color of "intertext".

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: How to change the font color of "intertext".
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:44:37 +0200

[Using new mailing list address in Cc.]

* Adam Johnson (2005-03-27) writes:

> The font color inside the command "intertext" of AMS environment "align" is
> same to equation parts.  However, it in fact should share the same color as
> the text parts.  (This is reason it is called "intertext".)  How can I
> change the color scheme?  Thanks.

Using normal text color together with normal fontification is not
possible.  You could add a new keyword user class by customizing
`font-latex-user-keyword-classes', add "intertext" to it and use
e.g. the face `font-lock-type-face' for it.  This will give you a
green color for the macro argument if you haven't changed the face.
It is currently not possible to use standard faces like `default' or
`bold' with `font-latex-user-keyword-classes'.  I am in course of
fixing this.