[AUCTeX] Scrolling using scroll wheel on Xemacs

From: Surendra Singhi
Subject: [AUCTeX] Scrolling using scroll wheel on Xemacs
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:20:28 -0700

Hello,
  Sometimes, when I try scrolling a TeX file using scroll wheel, if there
is a section name on top of the screen, the file doesn't scroll. I have to
scroll using either the scroll bars or cursor.
This problem doesn't happen always, and it is more easy to reproduce when one
tries to scroll slowly.

I am using XEmacs 21.4.13 and the pre-release version of Auctex.

Is it a feature or bug?
Has anyone also faced the same problem?

Suggestion: it will be good to have some "About Auctex" sub-menu option.

Thanks.
--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/

WHY SHOULD WE SAVE TIGER?
Ans: Saving the tiger means saving mankind..

Help http://pudang.tripod.com/
or https://secure.worldwildlife.org/forms/tiger_appeal_1.cfm