Re: [AUCTeX] Hiding ALL labels with Preview-Latex

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Hiding ALL labels with Preview-Latex
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:13:16 +0200

* Henrik Andersson (2005-07-13) writes:

> The preview-latex manual says that labels are hidden by the previews but
> and that you should use reftex to handle the labels in an easy way, so I
> do as I am told and use reftex and hence have no need to see the labels.
>
> But the labels still show under my section headings, I would like them
> to disappear in preview-mode or to be folded just as in folding mode, is
> this possible?

In case you are referring to the section "Simple customization" in the
manual, the description about labels there refers to labels in stuff
like floats.  As the labels are inside of the floats, they are covered
by the preview image.  This does not apply to labels under sectioning
commands; those stay visible.  If you wanted to make them disappear,
you could use \PreviewMacro.