Re: [AUCTeX] preview background

From: Jan-Ake Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview background
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:09:02 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
> And honestly: what do you expect short of magic?  If your color scheme
> is different on paper and in the editor, there is not too much one can
> hope for.  We get the basic text case without color changes catered
> for.

I'd like to add that I think that white-on-black mathematics look
terrible. Especially as a preview, white-on-black onscreen and
black-on-white onwhatever give very different visual impressions.
Determining the "good" format of this-and-that expression is useless
in white-on-black since the looks are completely different when
inverted. preview-latex is one of the (good!) reasons I changed to
black-on-white in emacs years ago.

/JÅ

--
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
regular expressions." Now they have two problems.