[AUCTeX] PDFeTeX-mode oder LaTeX-mode

From: Bernhard Kleine
Subject: [AUCTeX] PDFeTeX-mode oder LaTeX-mode
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:16:00 +0100

Hallo,

using C-c C-t C-p I can toggle the PDFmode. I am asking how to
preset PDFmode as default a whole project. Writing to different textes
with \inputting several other text, one project (and all the texts
included) starts always in PDFmode, the other in latex mode. I wonder
which keys have been pressed to establish PDFmode as default for a whole
project since I do not know how enable this feature and do not recall to
have set anything related to that.

Bernhard