[AUCTeX] Re: Font AUCTeX Math menu?

From: Leon
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Font AUCTeX Math menu?
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:29:08 +0000

The thing is I have another machine running the same version of emacs
23. It displays all the symbols very nicely. This machine is running
SuSE 10.

All the settings for emacs are the same on both machines except one is
running SuSE and one is running Fedora.

I'll try sometime later to test emacs 22.

--
Leon