[AUCTeX] Specifiyng the executable paths

From: Olivier Lefevre
Subject: [AUCTeX] Specifiyng the executable paths
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:28:07 +0100

I read through the manual but I still can't find how to specify the texmf, texmf-local trees or the patsh to the executables when using a pre-packaged AUCTeX + emacs installation, i.e., presumably compiled with --without-texmf-dir. I went through the options and didn't find anything that looked related. I am using teTeX under Cygwin, not MIKTeX.

Another annoyance is that I turend off Font Latex Fontify Sectioning but it still shows \chapter entries in bold. How do I shut that down?

Thanks,

-- O.L.