Re: [AUCTeX] \includegraphics completions

From: Jindan Zhou
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] \includegraphics completions
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:03:31 -0500

On 9/14/06, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
AUCTeX does not know \includegraphics before it has noticed that you
have \usepackage{graphicx} or similar in your document.  It will
notice this when you either

a) have inserted \usepackage via C-RET
b) manually rescan with C-c C-n
c) reload the file

That is the problem! I actually have \usepackage{graphicx} in mypreambles.tex, where goes all my preambles and macros, and this file is in turn included in my document. Looks like Auctex doesn't like this way: \usepackage{graphicx} can not be included from an external file, or the macro completion won't work. It's no big deal and I can live with it, cheers!

Jindan