Re: [AUCTeX] \includegraphics completions

From: Jindan Zhou
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] \includegraphics completions
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:12:19 -0500

When I try to reproduce the problem with minimal set up: a master file (with \input{my_preamble} in place) , a preamble file (contains the line \usepackage{graphicx} ),  I then did C-c RET inc TAB in a sub-file,  it all worked out mysteriously: includegraphics is there for candidates, and file completion followed!

Then I went back to my working file, the problem was gone as well, there must be some unnoticed problems of others and I have no idea how it was solved.

Thanks for all your help and my apology for the false reporting;-)

Jindan