Re: [AUCTeX] Possibly broken Auctex by installing EmacsW32

From: José Carlos Santos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Possibly broken Auctex by installing EmacsW32
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:59:58 +0000

Graham Smith wrote:

I am absolutely new to this, so please bear with me.

I downloaded the precompiled Emacs+auctex files from the web site today.

So did I. It worked just fine.

And unzipped to an Emacs folder. Then on advice from Lennart, I installed Emacsw32 over the top of this install to give me the added features of EmacsW32.

I first deleted the previous Emacs installation and only then
unzipped everything.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos