Re: [AUCTeX] Labels for theorems and RefTeX

From: JohnnyK
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Labels for theorems and RefTeX
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:34:01 -0800 (PST)

Ralf Angeli-3 wrote:

> Which version of RefTeX and Emacs are you using?

Thanks for your answer. I finally managed to solve the problem. I'm using
the precompiled emacs+auctex package for windows from www.gnu.org. The
problem was caused by the variable 'reftex-trust-label-prefix'. I was by
default set to 'never'. I changed it to 'always' and that solved the
problem. Just in case anyone runs into the same problem.

David