Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-do-citation format

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-do-citation format
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:12:31 +0100

* Tyler Smith (2007-02-16) writes:

> I'm new to Auctex, and I have a question regarding inserting
> citations. When I insert multiple citations they are automatically
> separated by a single ','. This is a problem when I have enough
> citations to overflow a single line, since without a space in between
> they cannot be properly auto-filled. The only solution I could find
> was to change the reftex-do-citation function, specifically this line:

I've now added a new variable called `reftex-cite-key-separator' which
you can customize to your liking.  If you are in serious need of the
functionality you can get the development version of RefTeX from CVS.
Instructions on how to get the sources from the CVS repository can be
found at <URL:http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=auctex>.  The module
name is `reftex'.