[AUCTeX] Re: A bigger picture size for formulas?

From: Long Chen
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: A bigger picture size for formulas?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:19:49 -0800

Thank David for the help. I put the following line in .emacs

(info "(preview-latex) The Emacs Interface")

and in the information page, you can easily find explanation on the size the pictures. I reset the scale option for preview-latex (with number 1.5). Now the math formula is very clear.

As a newcomer to Emacs and AUCTex, I may ask more questions later and I am hoping my questions and solutions will also help other newcomers.

Long