Re: [AUCTeX] I can't use C-c C-p C-D

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] I can't use C-c C-p C-D
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:32:05 +0100

"Long Chen" <address@hidden> writes:

> But I did the test.
>
> After I set up the output formate ot be pdf, then C-c C-p C-d doesn't work. If
> I change it back to dvi, then it works (without changing anything in the tex
> file).
>
> I also tried C-c C-p C-c C-f. Unfortunately it doesn't help.

Please don't post with a full quote below.  All this gets archived,
and some people receive daily digests where it does not make sense to
quote the whole conversation again and again.  Just quote what is
relevant and add your comments below.

And please keep your replies to the list.  I am not the only developer
of AUCTeX.

As long as you don't volunteer any more information, it is impossible
to help you.  I would suggest that you try loading the delivered
example file circ.tex, switch to PDF mode, use
C-c C-p C-d
and if this does not work, use the Preview/Report Bug menu for
reporting your problem.

--
David Kastrup