Re: [AUCTeX] Help... previewing diagrams

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Help... previewing diagrams
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:10:43 +0200

"Lukasz Stafiniak" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to preview tikz diagrams. I am getting _region_.tex
> generated that compiles by itself fine (latex _region_.tex), but
> when called with that thing calling the preview package (latex
> "<lots of
> stuff...>\input{_region_.tex}") it does not work: no pages of output.
>
> Any idea on what I am doing wrong?

Remove "\usepackage{preview}": this declares that _you_ want to call
the preview package itself and tell it what you want to have previewed
explicitly.

Then you don't mention anything to preview, and thus nothing gets
previewed.

Removing this line will get you the default: figures, includegraphics,
maths, displaymath will get previewed.