[AUCTeX] Re: problems in TeX-expand-list and TeX-command-list

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: problems in TeX-expand-list and TeX-command-list
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:50:47 +0100

   > Hello
   > I recently changed to 11.84 and have some difficulties with my old
   > TeX-expand-list and TeX-command-list.

   > I would like to use from a tex (or a noweb file extensions nw)

If I use the command noweave as defined from my earlier post in a tex
file and everything is fine, the prompt shows
noweave foo.nw > foo.m

However when I use it from a noweb file, say mycode.nw
then the prompt shows
noweave foo.nw.nw > foo.nw.m

So the command does not use
 file-name-sans-extension

But add the suffix nw to the root foo.nw, instead to foo

In earlier version of auctex I did not had that problem could the code
please be changed?

Or does anybody has an idea how to deal with this problem.

Noweb files are hybrid files, the contain latex and Program code.

 Emacs noweb mode puts part of the buffer in latex mode and parts of
 the buffer in program mode, say matlab or fortran

Uwe Brauer