Re: [AUCTeX] filling in texinfo mode

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] filling in texinfo mode
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:05:02 +0100

"Ralf Angeli" wrote:
>>   I  am using  AUC-TeX  version 11.85 on  Emacs 22.1.1  under
>> Linux; when I indent a  paragraph with M-q under Texinfo the
>> mode  misinterprets "@code" for  comment starts  and inserts
>> "@c" directives: how to fix it?
>
>Filling in Texinfo mode is not handled by AUCTeX but by
Emacs proper.
>So you could try to run Emacs with `emacs -Q' and check if
the problem
>persists.  If it does, send a bug report the the Emacs
developers with
>`M-x report-emacs-bug <RET>'.

Sorry,  it was  my  fault; for  some historical,  forgotten,
wrong reason I had:

(setq comment-start "@c")

in my ".emacs", rather than the current default:

(setq comment-start "@c ")

which  causes correct  indentation.  I  dunno why  it worked
with Emacs 21 and old AUC-TeX.

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"