Re: [AUCTeX] Fold citep

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Fold citep
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:56:41 +0200

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 07:22:46PM +0200, Rasmus Pank Roulund wrote:
> Hey,
> I am trying to make citep{z} macros fold as (z). (citep is from Natbib). Is
> this possible to do somehow? I could not find an appropriate way of doing
> so in the manual.
> In have defined a line in Tex Fold Macro Spec as "number of argument" and
> "1". The result is that citep{z} is shown as z after folding. This is
> appropriate for citet but I would like to have citep folded as (z).
>
> Is this somehow possible?

i posted a patch to tex-fold.el on this list once, to do just such a thing.
the patch was to 11.84, however, and i don't think the idea was adopted
into 11.85... i also haven't gotten round to patching the new tex-fold.el,
but i might do so in the near future.

--
Joost Kremers, PhD
University of Frankfurt