Re: [AUCTeX] Fold citep

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Fold citep
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 20:15:20 +0200

* Joost Kremers (2008-06-07) writes:

> in tracking down the problem, i noticed an omission in the documentation
> for another variable, font-latex-match-reference-keywords (which is
> generated by font-latex-make-built-in-keywords). its doc string says:
>
> ================
>
> List of keyword strings for reference face.
> Each string has to be the name of a macro omitting the leading backslash.

> which is not correct anymore. it's now a list of lists, where each list
> should contain a keyword name and something called a "Format". what this
> format is, however, is not documented...

Unfortunately the problem goes beyond documentation.  Some defcustom
definitions (e.g. for the warning keyword class) are generated
incorrectly because they should still be simple lists of strings.  I've
fixed now both the creation of these defcustom definitions and the
documentation.  Thanks for the report.