Re: [AUCTeX] Re: preview of itemize

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: preview of itemize
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:20:40 +0200

Fabian Braennstroem <address@hidden> writes:

>> Wouldn't it better to preview only the bullets?  Since in your case the
>> bullets are shown you could use something like
>> \PreviewMacro{\item}
> Sounds good, I'll test it.

I think there was some magic involved to get counters right in the
optional presence of optional arguments.

The default \item definition is

address@hidden

in order to get previews in the \item text right.  I have no time
for thinking about this right now, but it is likely easier to get the
bullets previewed rather than _not_ to get previews in a way that allows
previewing inside of \item, like done above.