[AUCTeX] Re: LaTeX: problems after [0] pages. compile problem

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: LaTeX: problems after [0] pages. compile problem
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:58:14 +0100

Ralf,

Thanks, but I am afraid I'm not exactly sure how to do this.  I shall do a bit of reading, but it seems its a problem that has been reported by several Aquamacs users after upgrading to the latest version..

I can't find any specific reverences to the problem on Linux however.

Graham

2008/8/12 Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>
* Graham Smith (2008-08-12) writes:

> The full error message is (from aquamacs):
>
> Running `LaTeX' on `newtest' with ``pdflatex  -interaction=nonstopmode
> "\input" newtest.tex''
> /bin/sh: line 1: pdflatex: command not found
>
> LaTeX exited abnormally with code 127 at Mon Aug 11 23:17:45
>
> Not sure which is the best forum to ask in, but I am hoping the expertise
> will be here to help me fix this.  This was working on both Ubuntu and the
> Mac before recent emacs/aquamacs upgrades. so I assume I have killed
> something, just don't know how to fix it.

Make sure the directory containing the pdflatex executable is part of
the PATH environment variable in the shell used by Emacs.