[AUCTeX] Re: auto-load \include-files when opening master-file.

From: inu
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: auto-load \include-files when opening master-file.
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:04:58 +0200

Hi,
I think i sent the last mail to the wrong email-adress. Thus i am
sending it now again:

> Or you could assign a function doing something
> like (mapcar 'find-file-noselect (reftex-all-document-files)) to a key
> binding of your liking.

I have no clue how to create such a function. I read the part about
function, mapcar and find-file-noselect of the lisp manual, but I have
big problems with understanding it/using it (and lisp in general).
Thus I added this to my .emacs-file, but it doesnt work:
(defun addchapters () (mapcar 'find-file-noselect (reftex-all-document-files)))
(global-set-key [f10] 'addchapters)

> I fail to see how the use of tabs would make a difference here, but oh
> well.

I am accustomed to the way Projects are handled in other
LaTeX-Editors.