[AUCTeX] Re: Deleting generated intermediate files in Emacs+AUCTeX

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Deleting generated intermediate files in Emacs+AUCTeX
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:56:16 +0200

Ralf Angeli ha scritto:
* Angelo Graziosi (2008-10-01) writes:

If master.tex is the master file, then only master* are cleaned!

No, a region file would also be removed.

Perhaps I was not clear: In my example, after 'Clean' I continue to see
the 'aux' intermediate files of those which are included with
'\include', even if they are all in the same directory as the master.

I.E. if in a directory I have:

master.tex
file-1.tex
file-2.tex
file-3.tex

and if master.tex includes the other as

\include{file-1}

then the build generates master.log, master.aux..., file-1.aux... .

'Clean' deletes master.log, master.aux... BUT NOT file-1.aux...

(texify --clean of MiKTeX deletes all intermediate files, also in
subdirectories!!! leaving only .tex and .pdf/.dvi/.ps)

Cheers,
   Angelo.