[AUCTeX] AucteX.pdf Chapter 11.2 Automatic Customization for a User

From: Bernhard Kleine
Subject: [AUCTeX] AucteX.pdf Chapter 11.2 Automatic Customization for a User
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:31:35 +0100

Hallo,

I have a project with a masterfile in a masterdirectory which includes
12 chapters each chapter in a separate directory.

In masterdirectory/front I have files with private macros (e.g.
owncommands.tex) which are used in the preamble by input.

When I want to use customization for the private macros especially those
which deal with indexing I am not sure where to save the owncommands.el
file so that it is used when dealing with individual file from the
different chapters.

After M-x TeX-auto-generate I got the following:

(TeX-add-style-hook "owncommands"
 (lambda ()
    (LaTeX-add-index-entries
     "#1"
     "address@hidden"
     "#1!#2"
     "#2!#1"
     "#1|seealso{#2}")
    (TeX-add-symbols
     '("indi" 2)
     '("indSUP" 2)
     '("indsub" 2)
     '("ind" 2)

Where do I put these things that they can be used?

Thanks for help!

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Kleine <address@hidden>