[AUCTeX] AucTex doesn't offer \cite completion

From: Simao M
Subject: [AUCTeX] AucTex doesn't offer \cite completion
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:03:16 +0000

Hello,

I'm having a problem with \cite completion, AucTex doesn't offer any
completions when I issue C-[. It asks me for a citation but it seems
it does not parse my bibtex file searching for possible citations.

I have the following options regarding AucTex in my .emacs:
(setq TeX-auto-save t)
(setq TeX-parse-self t)
(setq reftex-plug-into-AUCTex t)

I tried opening my .bib file and saving it again, trying to force
AucTex to parse the file but still nothing.

Thank you,
Simão M