[AUCTeX] about auto-indent

From: peng shao
Subject: [AUCTeX] about auto-indent
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 02:51:20 +0000

Hi dear all. I am asking a question about auto-indent in Emacs+Auctex.
It is about the
environment. For example when I insert an equation environment I receive

\begin{equation}
  \label{eq:2}
  sdfsdfsdfffff
dsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
sdfsdfsdf
\end{equation}

The "sdf" part is the content I input after the auto-generation of environment.
You see it loses the auto-indent in the second line. What I really want is
\begin{equation}
  \label{eq:2}
  sdfsdfsdfffff
  dsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
  sdfsdfsdf
\end{equation}

Such kind of auto-indent is more convenient for me since I may recognize that
these contents are in an environment, and it is more helpful if you are in a
combination of two environments. such as

\begin{equation}
  \label{eq:2}
  sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
     \begin{split}