Re: [AUCTeX] Change pdf view command

From: Santiago Mejia
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Change pdf view command
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:17:32 -0500

> I've found tex-dvi-view-command to change the command to view dvi
> files but nothing like this for pdf files. How can I customize the
> command used to view PDF files?

What I've done, is customize the variable (which is actually a list)
TeX-output-view-style.  You can customize this variable from the menu.
Look for the entry in the list that deals with pdfs, and change the
command accordingly.  For example, I use it with evince, and thus, have
in this list: ("^pdf$" "" "evince %s.pdf")

Santiago.