[AUCTeX] Re: Reftex and listings

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Reftex and listings
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:44:08 +0200

To be more concrete, in the following document, I can't get RefTeX
find a proper reference to put after the word 'Please see Listing'.
The list of references proposes by reftex-references `C-c )' is empty
(even if I rescan and select 'any').

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{listings}
\begin{document}

\begin{lstlisting}[language=Java, caption={Caption}, label={lst:test}]
test
\end{lstlisting}

Please see Listing

\end{document}