[AUCTeX] Re: Problems running bibtex

From: Frederik
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Problems running bibtex
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:41:54 +0200

Hi,

Is this a Cygwin bash?  If yes, you will likely get the same error you
reported if you call bibtex in a Cygwin terminal.
Yes, indeed.

Was `shell-file-name' set by you?  If yes, what happens if you do not
set it?
I disabled this setting and it works! I've set this option in order to use cygwin's aspell which is a newer version as the one for windows. As I'm using hunspell at the moment, therefore disabling cygwin is no loss for me.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Frederik

--