Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:23:39 +0200

Please keep the mailing list copied!

* Ing. Dieter Jurzitza (2010-08-01) writes:

> I tried pdf2dsc with some existing pdf-file and it terminates without
> "noise".
> The return value is zero.
>
> The file pdf2dsc stems from ghostscript 8.70. I tried the compilation of the
> code snipped I have been sending with my first email, so the pdf-file
> consists
> of a single equation.

The Ghostscript installation I have here is 8.71.  But I am not sure if
the Ghostscript version is related to the problem.

The next thing I'd try is to use Emacs, AUCTeX and preview-latex without
customizations and see if this changes anything.  You could do this by
starting Emacs like this:

emacs -Q -l auctex -l preview-latex