[AUCTeX] Re: TeX-clean on closing buffer

From: Stefan Strohmeier
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: TeX-clean on closing buffer
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:30:27 +0100

> As mentioned in the post you referenced above, setting the LOCAL
> argument of `add-hook' should improve the situation.
>
> --
> Ralf

Dear Ralf Angeli,

thank you very much for your quick help.

It works now the way I wanted with the following code:

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
            (make-variable-buffer-local 'kill-buffer-hook)
            (add-hook 'kill-buffer-hook 'TeX-clean)))

I am not sure if this is good coding. Any improvements are appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

P.S. I am sorry for the double posting. The first post was written with my mail
client and it had a delay for more than one hour, so I thought the post was not
accepted.