Re: [AUCTeX] Drag and drop support

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Drag and drop support
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:34:49 +0100

Hi Ralf,
Am Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010, 17:39:07 schrieb Ralf Angeli:
***************
> And you usually don't use external file managers
> but Dired.
***************
IMHO this may be something valid for you, this may be something valid for a
bunch of people on this list but this is not neccessarily the case for
everyone - at least I guess not for Michal, nor for me. I hardly could get
accustomed to dired, so I am relying on dolpin or midnight commander rather
than dired.

Apart of this your points are very reasonable; I tested Michal's patch on M$-
too and found that in contrast to what happens on linux path entries in the
\includegraphics[]{<IMAGEFILE>} - statement are not absolute but relative to
$HOME. As I hardly work with AUCTEX on M$ this was just an issue of curiosity,
but I thought it might be worthwile to mention here.

Thanks for looking into this,
thanks again Michal for your efforts - might they be crude or not ;-)

Take care

Dieter

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)