Re: [AUCTeX] Bug with fold mode (tries to fold recursively)

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Bug with fold mode (tries to fold recursively)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:15:21 +0200

* Dominic Jänichen (2011-04-17) writes:

> I found some time to have a look at it myself. Below is a fix.

Thanks.  I've written a similar fix a few days ago which I've just
committed.  This means we don't have to worry about a copyright
assignment for you yet.  Your contribution would have been just below
the 15 line limit, so it would have counted as a tiny change.  But
anything after that would have required a copyright assignment.  So you
still have 15 lines left. (c;