Re: [AUCTeX] autocompletion for \newcommand and LaTeX-math-list simple e

From: T . Verron
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] autocompletion for \newcommand and LaTeX-math-list simple example
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:35:33 +0000 (UTC)

Renato <rennabh <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Ivan, thank you so much, you're explanation cleared things up for me
> and works perfect.
>
> It's a pity having to restart emacs though, it will be quite cumbersome
> to tweak my auctex configuration this way... does somebody know why does
> this happen only with auctex and not other modes? Is there a workaround?
>
> best wishes,
> renato

I believe "Set for current section" will work, if you're using the
customization
group.

If you prefer to add the elisp command to your .emacs, you can always run it
from within an emacs buffer as well, and then reopen your tex file (or simply
use C-c C-n to force reload of emacs features in it).

Regards,