Re: [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:42:13 +0200

Marcus Frings <address@hidden> writes:

>> So Biber users, could you please try applying the attached patch
>> against AUCTeX from CVS and check if the Biber stuff also works as
>> expected?
>
> The patch file applied cleanly to my CVS version. At the moment I'm
> working with it and everything seems to be fine. If I found a weird
> behaviour or a bug I'll report it here!

Great.

My main problem when compiling that patch was that there were a lot of
differences between Philips files and the AUCTeX CVS version that didn't
look Biber-related.  Maybe that were general improvements and fixes of
the AUCTeX code, or maybe it was just an older AUCTeX version he worked
on.  Since I couldn't judge that, I preferred the stock AUCTeX versions
in those cases.

Bye,
Tassilo