Re: [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge

From: Ettore Aldrovandi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:53:43 -0400

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 08:28:08PM +0200, Tassilo Horn wrote:

> Ettore Aldrovandi <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > View command: (aquamacs-call-viewer 815 "ringstacks.tex")
> >
> > in the mini-buffer. Then it returns nil.
>
> What view command do you get with the unpatched CVS version?

AHA! I get the same behavior!  So the problem is with aquamacs init
code for auctex vs. CVS version.  Good catch, I should have thought of
running this check.  I'll try to apply the patches to 11.86 and see
what happens.

Sorry for the (partial) noise.

--Ettore

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University