Re: [AUCTeX] Text corruption

From: Axel E. Retif
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Text corruption
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:51:05 -0600

Tassilo,

On 12/16/2012 02:22 PM, Tassilo Horn wrote:

"Axel E. Retif" <address@hidden> writes:

After my post to comp.emacs, another text corruption happened to me
---I was working in an enumerate environment; then I C-x C-s and C-c
C-c and an error appeared. First I thought I had made an error in the
environment, but C-c revealed a \centering command, about a screen up,
had changed to \centermng.

That's a really strange problem.  It doesn't sound like an Emacs or
AUCTeX problem but more like a colleague playing a trick on you.  Is
that possible?

Not at all ---single user, and working at home alone.

Thank you very much for your interest. I'll keep you informed.

Best

Axel