Re: [AUCTeX] How to fold #+ORGTBL: lines

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How to fold #+ORGTBL: lines
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:33:06 +0100

Hi Tassilo, hi Joost,

first of all thank you very much for your quick responses...

Am Do, 27-Feb-2014 schrieb
Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:

> I simply use `outline-minor-mode' and never had the need for anything
> more.

yes me too, but I never found out how to hide custom environment like this:

\begin{something}

\end{something}

I was only able to hid \sections \subsections etc. If it was possible to
customise the outline minor mode to hide such custom environments I would be
happy but I don't know how :-)

(...)

Regards
Thorsten Grothe