Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released

From: José Carlos Santos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 17:10:12 +0000

On 16/11/2014 12:17, Uwe Siart wrote:

doc       -> share/doc
info      -> share/info
site-lisp -> share/emacs/site-lisp

Yes, it is possible, it should be fixed, try again now.

Looks good now. Thanks.

I tried to install Emacs 24.4 together with AUCTeX 11.88 (under Windows 8), and I have a problem. When I run Emacs, I get this error message:

Symbol's value as variable is void: -e

Does anyone know how I should deal with this problem? Yes, I know that this is an Emacs problem, not an AUCTeX problem, but it looks as if some persons here have already tried successfully to install Emacs 24.4 + AUCTeX 11.88 under Windows and so I thought that I might get some help here.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos