Re: [AUCTeX] OT: Have a look at PDF Tools (new PDF viewer for Emacs)

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] OT: Have a look at PDF Tools (new PDF viewer for Emacs)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:49:02 -0500

Tassilo Horn writes:

just in case you didn't already know PDF Tools https://github.com/politza/pdf-tools you might want to give it a whirl.

I installed it a couple of weeks ago, and it has completely replaced any other PDF viewer for me, now I open PDF with emacsclient. I hope that someone does the equivalent for a browser now.

pdf-tools works quite well with AUCTeX as well, except that it does not work with TeX-view (and their search forward keybinding is bad since it finishes with C-g). Does someone know how to add pdf-tools to TeX-view-program-list?

--
Jorge.