Re: [AUCTeX] OT: Have a look at PDF Tools (new PDF viewer for Emacs)

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] OT: Have a look at PDF Tools (new PDF viewer for Emacs)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:18:37 +0000

I already noticed that it was not 100% accurate. But it is good enough. Better
than the "goto first word in paragraph" as seen in TeXMaker, which use very
long lines in the .tex file.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden