[AUCTeX] out comment every line

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: [AUCTeX] out comment every line
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:24:11 +0000

If you run TeX-comment-region it will out comment the lines that are not blank.
How can I tell it to comment everyline even if it is blank?

I'm using this in a macro that cleans up some 'strange' syntax into a more
normal env based stuff. But I'd like to keep the original. So the macro detects
the material, copies it, outcomments the region and has to insert the converted
stuff after the commented area.

but after TeX-comment-region, the cursor may still be inside the commented
area, so I need to get out. One way is to loop untill I'm not on a commented
line. But that fails if I end up on a line that is not commented.

Suggestions?

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden