Re: [AUCTeX] font-latex-sectioning-*-face not updating sizes in buffer

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] font-latex-sectioning-*-face not updating sizes in buffer
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:13:43 +0100

Chase Dwelle <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks,
>
> I do have 'font-latex-fontify-sectioning' set in the
> (custome-set-variables), using the customize interface. It appears
> that I have some deeper conflict in my initialization, though I don't
> know what it could be.

Sorry, I don't know either.  I just tried

  (setq font-latex-fontify-sectioning 2.0)
  (font-latex-update-sectioning-faces)

and now, e.g., \section titles are super-huge.  So it actually should
work fine.  And in case you modify this variable with customize, there's
no need to call `font-latex-update-sectioning-faces' explicitly as
customize will do that for you.  So the effects of fiddeling with the
scale factor should be there immediately.

Bye,
Tassilo