Re: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 09:18:14 +0000

I do not recall having problems with Evince on Ubuntu 12.04.

Is it possibly to download those files without having to be a member of
bitbucket?

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden